Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Byebye My School Life.

Today is the last day of the exam, the last time sitting in the classroom, the last time to wear school uniform. Really want left school already.I regret that i did not attend the class photo shoot T.T 
Btw,i WON'T forget all my friends and school memory. Hmm...when friends come out of social work, do you all still will remember the inconspicuous me ?? >.< But anyway, I Love You All My Dear Friends ♥  :> Keep in touch guys !Teehee


Name : Teow Mei Yin
Age : 17
Gender : Female
Date of birth : 07.09.1993 
Height : 150cm
Weight : 42kg
City : Ipoh 
School : Perak Girls' National Type Secondary School,Ipoh.
Entry date : 2006
Class : 5sv (2010)
Index number : AC062A090

                                                                                                                           GoodbyeSchoolLife !
GoodbyeThose PESKY TEACHERS ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment