Thursday, December 9, 2010

8th & 9 th of December ♥

Oppsss... Is Wednesday ! The day of my babe come back . ^^
10.12pm he arrive my home -->he help my mum cut hair -->we go old town eat-->go station1 find his brother-->back home .That's all . lol

Thursday .

08.15a.m ,i already wake up to dress up , because 10o'clock dear need go to Cherlynn's house help her do rebonding. Rebonding  in doing this a few hours, I will take this time to go shopping with my intimate friend Anna :) Because she said she did not go shopping with me too. This is my first time shopping with her.
After finish our breakfast,dear fetch me to Parade.
Although it is the first time me and Anna went shopping together, but i do not feel there is no topic to chat,or boring .
About 4 o'clock, dear has finally completed his work, and my stomach was hungry too. He took me go to eat sushi, the sent me back home. After fetch me back home, he will back to Subang :'(
Just came back two days only, you have to go back. Hate You erkk ! :'(


Anna是唯一能听我倾诉心事的知心朋友 :)    
she curi tangkap saya :S
我喜欢看到他侧面的轮廓 :p


 

No comments:

Post a Comment