Monday, February 7, 2011

02022011 Happy CNY+ Valetine Day+ Dyed hair

This year CNY i felt boring, because of working relationship, i just have 2 days holiday:'( didn't have enough time enjoy this CNY+ accompany my hubby boy. Urghhh~
The 1st day and the second day of CNY, i accompany my boy go his relative house pay a new year call and take ang pau! haha :p
Btw, Happy New Year! 恭喜发财 Teehee ^ ^

didn't take any pic with him :(


 Btw, i dyed my hair on 30night :$  
Dyed by 8DAYS HAIR STUDIO STYLIST DERY BEH! hahaha :p


The Early Valentine Day
 Actually, the valentine day is on 14th Feb. But that day, because of work relationship (arhh~work relationship again! hate it!), my babe didn't come back Ipoh :'< so we early celebrate Valentine.
 We just simple exchange gift to each other. Very simple right? T.T  

The gift he gave me :p I Love It So Much! Thank you BABE! muackz




 The Valentine gift i gave him is a Polo Watch.
he say he love it, don't know true or not >.< 


                                   ♥ ..... 
Lastly, next year i want spend a special Valentine Day arh DERY BEH !

No comments:

Post a Comment